Any questions?

If you have a personal query relating to a gynaecological condition or problem, you can complete the form below and submit it to us. We will do our best to respond within 48 hours. There is no charge for this service.


The advice given should not be treated as a substitute for the medical opinion of your own doctor or any other health care professional. You should always consult your GP or gynaecologist if you are in any way concerned about your health.

Personal data
Please enter your query here (maximum 200 words)

Press "Submit" when you have finished, or "Reset" if you wish to start again.